Monday, April 27, 2015

Technology and Teaching

Before taking EDM 310, I hadn't really thought much about how I was going to incorporate technology into my classroom.  I have children of elementary school age as well as secondary school age.  I have watched them progress rapidly over the past few years in their own technological education.  Honestly, my nine year old knew how to use Google Docs before I did.  I am now planning on using several different technological tools in my classroom.  I am excited to incorporate technology into my every day teaching regimen.  I think that it is really important for us as educators to stay current and in good understanding of the new technological advances in education.  I plan on creating most of my lesson plans with the SMARTboard.  I think that it in itself is a fabulous tool for both myself and my students.  I also plan on allowing my students to maintain a classroom blog so that they can share what they are learning with family, friends and other classes.  I will be using technology as much as possible in my classroom.

 https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Flongislandlutheran.org%2Fprograms&ei=SdE-Va7hIISsyASi9IDgBA&psig=AFQjCNEwFL4faqVsRbqFTW1PD0Kq7vvh-Q&ust=1430266494191365

No comments:

Post a Comment