Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post #5 Part 2

Since the beginning of the semester, I have increased my usage of several of my social media pages.  I have become more familiar with Twitter and feel more comfortable using it.  Instead of using Facebook just for personal posts, I have started using it to find topics and pages about current events and other topics.  I think that these are powerful tools for us to utilize.  We can get other people to give their opinions and ideas.  I am using Symbaloo but I have not really gotten into using it as much as I would like.  There are so many tools to use and I am still trying to find time to get used to them all.
There are always going to be new and innovative tools and websites to use for us both personally and in business.  In our cases, education, can be so much more engaging when we use the internet and allow students to explore the wide world via technology.

source https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.symbaloo.com%2Fsymbaloo-launches-api-beta%2F&ei=lY49VcKnG4GlgwTRlYHgAQ&bvm=bv.91665533,d.eXY&psig=AFQjCNE8rvHLM4Isn5swvpWjP15PS8g8vg&ust=1430183817159099

No comments:

Post a Comment