Sunday, April 19, 2015

C4K Summary

I love reading all of these blog posts from actual students.  I have yet to read one that is not both exciting or clever.  These students are really engaging in their own education and using their creativity in new and innovative ways.  Here are my comments to several of my assigned students.

children holding hands


#3 Jamaya
  1. Erin Byrd (Guest)
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
    I adore this bucket list!! You are planning on enjoying life! Most importantly, finishing high school, that’s a must! I do see some kind of culinary brilliance in your future! Meeting new people is also a very important goal! You never know who you might meet and what that person might be able to help you accomplish! I wish you the best in your future!

    http://kidblog.org/JHFIClassof2015/0951b9ed-c867-4687-a206-c93aed6eda43/bucket-list-2/#comment-1216

#2 Andony
Mrs. Erin Byrd (Guest)
Very vivid poem! You did an excellent job of describing your emotions.

(Here is the link to his blog post)
Andony

#1 Pearce
Great post! As a parent, I personally think the best way to use them is by making them go off when my children are not willing to get up in the morning for school!! But they are also used for other reasons, such as, during hockey games to signal a score.

No comments:

Post a Comment