Saturday, April 25, 2015

C4T Summary

Henrietta Miller's Classroom Chronicles Blog:

here is my post comment
I would love to find a list with quality children's literature! At this point I am ready to just grab a bunch of books and start reading them before I pass them to my children to read. Don't get me wrong, there are some great books out there for our youth to read, but I need to know content and if it is age appropriate for my children. My children all love to read and it is hard for me to turn them loose in a book store and trust that what they pick up is a quality book and not just a paperback bound load of junk. I love your blog! I am new to blogging and yours is simply amazing! I now have blog envy! Thank you for your posts! They are great reads and very useful!

Classroom Chronicles


Erin Byrd            ReplyApril 19, 2015 at 9:33 pm
You must be open to change. You must also be willing to learn something new and current to teach the students of today. They already know more than most of the older teachers due to technology. You would think that rather than turn their noses up to project based learning, they would do everything in their power to accept and embrace a new and engaging way to get their students to be eager to learn.
Snuffing Out Our Own Progress

  1800 education

No comments:

Post a Comment