Sunday, March 15, 2015

C4T#2


March 15, 2015

I have already been assigned this particular teacher to post on.  Since she only has two posts on her blog site and they are from 2013, I don't think that she is a current blogger.  However, just in case she does still maintain a vigil of her blog, I have chosen not to post again on the same blog post, rather just share again with my peers the lovely post that she made and my comment.  My comment has yet to be released to her blog and is not visible.  But, here is what I respectfully wrote:

here is the link to her blog
https://mymindgap.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/the-importance-of-rest-reflection-and-perspective/

Erin Byrd says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
“I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it”, Pablo Picasso.
I love your post. I agree with you that sometimes we make things bigger than they really are. I am just as guilty of doing that as you seem to be admitting. I am taking my Praxis Exam tomorrow and I am psyching myself out over it. Most of my peers have taken it already and they say it is simple. However, I have been out of school for far many more years than they have, so I feel their perspective may be divergent from mine! I have decided that I am just going to do my personal best and improve upon that. I have time and I can retake the portions I am lacking in.
Good luck to you with your dissertation proposal! What a great achievement thus far to even be applying for it. Congratulations and I look forward to keeping up with your blog and your progress.

Here is the link to my comment
http://www.mymindgap.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment