Thursday, March 26, 2015

Blog Post #9

What can teachers and students teach us about project based learning?
Project Based Learning is an ever evolving tool for us as teachers.  We each have different styles of teaching. We each have different ideas and ways to teach those ideas.  I think that PBL is always going to benefit education in that there will always be better ways to teach something.  
There are so many possibilities with Project Based Learning.  I think that there is a plethora of variations to answer this question.  I do not have the same teaching style as my friend Miss Bailey does nor does she have my same style.  We can collaborate with one another and our fellow teachers/educators and come up with so many different ways to teach our students.  I think PBL is amazing in that there are so many opportunities for both we as teachers to teach our students and for our students to teach us as educators as well. 

project based learning

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin,

    I enjoyed reading your post about Project Based Learning. I agree with you about collaborating with another teacher to change up teaching styles. Collaborating can create an even better teaching experience for the teacher and a better learning experience for the students.

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete