Friday, March 27, 2015

C4K Summary #2

I enjoyed reading all of these blog posts.  Although there are many grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors, these are mostly very well written.
www.edudemic.com

#4
My comment on Anna Grace W's blog post
Mrs. Erin Byrd (Guest)
Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
I love your post! I love reading! Crime and mystery books are some of my favorites. This book sounds very interesting! I am a teaching student and am always looking for new books to read in my spare time. Keep up the good work on your posts! This is a terrific job.


#3
Here is my comment for Adonnis









Alyssa,
I am a college student. Looking back on my high school experience, I can honestly say I truly regret not keeping my eyes, ears, and mind more clearly focused on my studies and what my teachers were teaching. If I could go back in time and just have an hour with my high school me, I would tell her to be more academic and less social. It is great to have friends and fun. At that age it seemed to be so important. Looking back now, I wish I had focused more on making higher scores and grades than having fun with friends or worrying about what was going on outside the classroom.
I like your passion and belief in yourself. Keep thinking that way and I know that you will go so far in your future. It is important to believe in yourself. Have confidence and trust that you can do anything you put your mind to.
Good luck to you in your educational career and never stop learning.

#1
My comment to Andrew
Mrs. Erin Byrd (Guest)
Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
I am taking some classes to improve my teaching skills. I was assigned your blog to observe. I must say, this is a very emotional piece. Animal abuse is a very serious crime and people are often not prosecuted for it. This must have been hard for you to research and write. I commend you on your candid response to what you found out regarding animal abuse. I encourage you to continue to find ways to help and advise people of ways to stop it.

here is the link for my comment:

No comments:

Post a Comment