Monday, March 2, 2015

C4K Summary

In following the posts made by these three students, I learned a lot of interesting new things.  These students did a very good job in  writing their posts.  There are the normal grammatical and vocabulary errors due to their age and grade status.  Overall, I found them to be incredibly insightful and well thought out.
Image result for student blog posts
Post #4
Here is the link for my C4K comment

http://per2jacob.edublogs.org/2015/02/20/successful-black-male/#comment-4 
Jacob,
I love Will Smith! I am a college student improving upon my teaching skills. We have been asked to view your class blogs. I loved your blog post. I am quite older than you, so I have had the honor of watching Will Smith for many years. My all time favorite thing he has ever appeared in is a TV-series called The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. It is where he really started to become famous. I also love his music. You have chosen a very strong, smart and wonderful influential black male for yourself. Maybe one day you too will be just as famous and influential to another young man.
Good luck to you and keep up the good work.
Mrs. Byrd

Post #3
Mrs. Erin Byrd (Guest)
Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
I am taking some classes to improve my teaching skills. I was assigned your blog to observe. I must say, this is a very emotional piece. Animal abuse is a very serious crime and people are often not prosecuted for it. This must have been hard for you to research and write. I commend you on your candid response to what you found out regarding animal abuse. I encourage you to continue to find ways to help and advise people of ways to stop it.

here is the link for my comment:

Post #2
Here is the comment I left on "Amy C." post.

This is the link the her blog: http://kidblog.org/class/MrBoylens2014-158thGrLAClasses/posts/0day7iaesnmqi3426oiexnvoq


 Mrs. Erin Byrd






Hello Amy,

My name is Mrs. Byrd and I am taking a class at the University of South Alabama.  I love to learn and this class has led me to your blog.  I loved your post.  It is quite clear how passionate you are about acting.  I, however, am a bit torn.  I love the mystery and imagination that is involved in being on the stage.  I do not love the way I feel when I am on stage.  I sang when I was in high school, and every single time it came down to being on stage, I would literally shut down.  I suppose it is just stage fright and I would learn to get over it.  I applaud you for being so involved in your schools extracurricular activities.  Too often I see students that are not involved and they just have no passion for school.  It is just wonderful to see someone your age so passionate and eager to learn.  Keep up the enthusiasm.  Best of luck to you and your classmates on the play.  I will have to read.  You make it seem so appealing.







Feb 11, 2015, 9:54pm
 


Post #1

This is the post I added to "Amaya's" blog.

It shows as in the following way:

Mrs. Erin Byrd 
Your comment is awaiting moderation.                                              February 3, 2015 at 12:01 PM 

Hi Amaya, 
I’m curious about this story. Can you tell me more about it? I am also a student. I am in the College of Education at the University of South Alabama. 
Mrs. Byrd"

Here is the link:

http://kidblog.org/Smeby/f19c45db-0e14-4ceb-a6f2-94a04cb56466/critter-kin-blog-swap/

No comments:

Post a Comment