Friday, February 20, 2015

C4T Summary

Comments for teachers blogs.  I find it hard to be constructive to someone that I do not know well.  I do not want to offend or insult them.  I try to remember to keep my comments insightful and inspiring.  I would want someone to do the same for me.  Here are the links and post comments that I made.  Check out these blogs.  They are very interesting.
Image result for teacher blogs
C4T #2 Angela

Erin Byrd says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
“I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it”, Pablo Picasso.
I love your post. I agree with you that sometimes we make things bigger than they really are. I am just as guilty of doing that as you seem to be admitting. I am taking my Praxis Exam tomorrow and I am psyching myself out over it. Most of my peers have taken it already and they say it is simple. However, I have been out of school for far many more years than they have, so I feel their perspective may be divergent from mine! I have decided that I am just going to do my personal best and improve upon that. I have time and I can retake the portions I am lacking in.
Good luck to you with your dissertation proposal! What a great achievement thus far to even be applying for it. Congratulations and I look forward to keeping up with your blog and your progress.

Here is the link to my comment
http://www.mymindgap.com/


C4T #1

Hi Andrea,
I am currently seeking my degree in Elementary Education.  I think the posts you have here are absolutely wonderful!  There are some great ideas for keeping students engaged and on task.  I am love the idea of using the cookie sheets and magnets.  Those would be such great manipulative tools.
Respectfully,
Erin

Here is the link
http://www.fortheloveofteachingmath.com/2014/08/05/revisiting-integer-operations-freebie/#comment-31436


No comments:

Post a Comment