Friday, May 1, 2015

Wildcats Lesson Reflection

source Erin Byrd
Erin Byrd:
All-in-all I am incredibly proud of our presentation.  In honest reflection, I think that we could change a few things to make the presentation more interactive for the audience.  It may be a good idea to do an actual video of the class or students creating their Truffula trees or discussing their ideas for their own Google Presentations.  I think that we could have perhaps met at one of the schools we have all been observing or tutoring in and do an actual activity and video it.  Other than that, I feel that we all worked well together on this lesson and presentation.  I feel that we touched on all of the important topics covering our lesson plan and that we did an excellent job of allowing our peers to become part of our experience.


Megan Shoultz:
Over the past few weeks I found that our presentation was going to be amazing. With all the time and effort that we have contributed to this project, I feel that we, collaboratively, have created a thorough and effective lesson plan. I believe we could have improved upon our presentation by adding some short clips of our actual video taped. I would have also liked to have added a piece of the soundtrack from the movie. All of the topics that have been covered by our lesson plan will allow teachers and students learn more about their environment and how to keep it healthy and clean for the future generations. As a group I feel we were able to work together and cooperate.


Tabatha Girdlestone
In general I am pleased with our presentation. I think I would add more content to our presentation if we were to present again. If we were to add video clips of students actually working in groups, making Truffula Trees, and giving presentations then our presentation would have been more relatable for our audience. Overall I am pleased with our lesson and how our group worked together in our presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment